Computer-controlled Vicat needle apparatus
with 8 measuring points
EN 196-3, EN 480-2
The 8 measuring points (2 x 4) are installed
in a rectangular trough. Tests can be
performed in air or in water bath with constant
temperature (heat exchanger and cooler for
constant water temperature), with programmed
test sequences, automatic registration of the
beginning and of the end of setting time, as
well as of setting plots.
Weight of plunger and the Vicat needle are
an additional 300 g ± 1 g. After each
penetration the Vicat needle is automatically
cleaned. The computer-controlled Vicat
needle apparatus consists of:
· Base unit as a table model with the control
unit and standard software for programmable
test sequences and for data recording
· 8 Vicat moulds (conical hard plastic ring)
70/80 dia. x 40 mm
· 8 glass base plates, 120 mm dia.
· 8 centerings for Vicat moulds (conical hard
plastic ring) 70/80 dia. x 40 mm
· 2 pair of cleaning brushes
· 1 tee wrench, 1.25 mm
· 1 tee wrench, 2 mm
· 2 spare glass plates, 120 mm dia.
· 2 spare initial-set needles, 1.13 mm dia.
· Filter sponge coarse
· Filter sponge fine
· Serial cable
. Mains cable
Dim. (wxdxh) = 700 x 600 x 600 mm
Weight: 62 kg
110-250 V / 50-60 Hz
Important: For operation, a standard PC
or laptop is needed, which is not included
in the scope of delivery.